Paintworks IV now launched
For the final Phase of development and regeneration at Paintworks, Verve have joined forces with Rengen. Paintworks IV includes residential, commercial and public use spaces, piazzas and a boating pond.
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments for sale
Please contact Savills for further information at 0117 910 0360
Three Week 'Look Ahead' 28 April - 19 May 2022
- Finalisation of roofing packages on East Block in conjunction with remaining SFS framing and carpentry work to penthouse
- Continuation of timber frame erection to North Building and commencement of roof
- Façade works to North Building to commence, including window installations
- North Building internal fit out works, including M&E and partitioning to follow on from frame completion
- Further progression of block and brickwork to external elevations of East Building façade and internal courtyard
- Installation of remaining glazing on West and East Blocks
- Waterproofing and landscaping works to podium levels of East West
- Continuation of mechanical and electrical works to commercial units in readiness for tenant fit outs to commence
- Commencement of remaining rendering works on West Block
We are very grateful for your patience whilst we progress any noisy and disruptive works on site
Traffic Management Plan
- The working hours for the site will be 07:30-18:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-13:00 Saturday. No working on Sunday.
Proposed Traffic Control Measures
- A ‘travelling’ banksman will assist all Large goods vehicles entering and exiting the site during all construction works.
Loading and Unloading of Plant & Materials / Delivery Frequency of Large Vehicles
- When Large vehicles are due to site, the banksman will move to the top of the Main Entrance/Exit Road and will accompany the vehicle down the Main Entrance/Exit road to ensure any potential conflicts are avoided
- It is proposed that a strict and co-ordinated delivery schedule is adhered to
- The ‘travelling banksman’ will ensure that deliveries to site are effectively managed, and the general traffic movement through the site during all deliveries (both large and small) is not impeded.
- Should you have any further queries or concerns you may wish to raise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 922 7039
In case of emergency
The site manager Pete Gale can be contacted on 07816 315 881 in case of emergency.