Updates and information
For the final Phase of development and regeneration at Paintworks, Verve have joined forces with Rengen.
You will find information and updates about work on the site on this page.
Three Week 'Look Ahead' 15th October - 5 November 2020
- Installation of the below ground drainage
- Construction of the lower ground floor columns and walls
- Construction of the lower ground floor and the upper ground floor transfer slab
- We are very grateful for your patience whilst we completed some of the most noisy and disruptive works on site
Traffic Management Plan
- The working hours for the site will be 07:30-18:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-13:00 Saturday. No working on Sunday.
Proposed Traffic Control Measures
- A ‘travelling’ banksman will assist all Large goods vehicles entering the site during all construction works.
- Large goods vehicles will be assisted down the Main Entrance/Exit road and through the site with the ‘travelling’ banksman
Loading and Unloading of Plant & Materials / Delivery Frequency of Large Vehicles
- When Large vehicles are due to site, the banksman will move to the top of the Main Entrance/Exit Road and will accompany the vehicle down the Main Entrance/Exit road to ensure any potential conflicts are avoided
- It is proposed that a strict and co-ordinated delivery schedule is adhered to
- The ‘travelling banksman’ will ensure that deliveries to site are effectively managed, and the general traffic movement through the site during all deliveries (both large and small) is not impeded
- Should you have any further queries or concerns you may wish to raise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 922 7039.
In case of emergency
The site manager James Raggett can be contacted on 07506 725 340 in case of emergency.