Updates and information
For the final Phase of development and regeneration at Paintworks, Verve have joined forces with Rengen.
You will find information and updates about work on the site on this page.
Utility Trenching Works
Please note that utility trenching works will commence w/c 12th April for the period of four weeks as part of the ongoing construction of Paintworks Phase IV, BS4 3EH (‘Paintworks’) in accordance with the planning consent (Ref: 15/04217/F).
As part of this work, we are expecting Lightbox Lane to be closed for a single day during w/c 26th April 2021. All traffic will be diverted to access and exit via ‘The Hill’ road on this specific day only.
We will provide 48 hours’ notice in advance of the traffic diversion works associated with this day. Two parking bays will also be temporarily suspended outside Units 5.20 and 5.19 for the period of four weeks and will be replaced with two allocated bays in the adjacent short-stay public car park.
Please see the PDF letter and appendix for additional details.
Three Week 'Look Ahead' 9-30 April 2021
- Construction of the steel frame and the external staircases
- Commencement of the block and brickwork to external elevations
- Undertaking utility trenching works
Please note: Lightbox Lane will be closed on a single day during w/c 26th April in relation to utility trenching works.
- We are very grateful for your patience whilst we completed some of the most noisy and disruptive works on site
Traffic Management Plan
- The working hours for the site will be 07:30-18:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-13:00 Saturday. No working on Sunday.
Proposed Traffic Control Measures
- A ‘travelling’ banksman will assist all Large goods vehicles entering and exiting the site during all construction works.
Loading and Unloading of Plant & Materials / Delivery Frequency of Large Vehicles
- When Large vehicles are due to site, the banksman will move to the top of the Main Entrance/Exit Road and will accompany the vehicle down the Main Entrance/Exit road to ensure any potential conflicts are avoided
- It is proposed that a strict and co-ordinated delivery schedule is adhered to
- The ‘travelling banksman’ will ensure that deliveries to site are effectively managed, and the general traffic movement through the site during all deliveries (both large and small) is not impeded.
- Lightbox lane will be closed on a single day during w/c 26th April in relation to utility trenching works. All traffic will be diverted to access and exit via ‘The Hill’ road, as specified on the temporary traffic management plan.
- Should you have any further queries or concerns you may wish to raise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 922 7039.
In case of emergency
The site manager James Raggett can be contacted on 07506 725 340 in case of emergency.