Updates and information
For the final Phase of development and regeneration at Paintworks, Verve have joined forces with Rengen.
You will find information and updates about work on the site on this page.
Three Week 'Look Ahead' 9 - 30 Sept 2021
- Installation of roofing materials to East and West Buildings
- Excavation works for reduced dig, pile mats and below ground drainage
- Progressing block and brickwork to external elevations
- Progressing weatherboard installation
- Scaffold erection and adaption works
- CFA piling works to Building 6 Series and North Block
We are very grateful for your patience whilst we progress any noisy and disruptive works on site
Traffic Management Plan
- The working hours for the site will be 07:30-18:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-13:00 Saturday. No working on Sunday.
Proposed Traffic Control Measures
- A ‘travelling’ banksman will assist all Large goods vehicles entering and exiting the site during all construction works.
Loading and Unloading of Plant & Materials / Delivery Frequency of Large Vehicles
- When Large vehicles are due to site, the banksman will move to the top of the Main Entrance/Exit Road and will accompany the vehicle down the Main Entrance/Exit road to ensure any potential conflicts are avoided
- It is proposed that a strict and co-ordinated delivery schedule is adhered to
- The ‘travelling banksman’ will ensure that deliveries to site are effectively managed, and the general traffic movement through the site during all deliveries (both large and small) is not impeded.
- Should you have any further queries or concerns you may wish to raise, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0117 922 7039
In case of emergency
The site manager Pete Gale can be contacted on 07816 315 881 in case of emergency.