Updates and information
For the final Phase of development and regeneration at Paintworks, Verve have joined forces with Rengen.
You will find information and updates about work on the site on this page.
Three Week 'Look Ahead' 15th May - 5th June 2020
Stage 1 Piling Almost Complete
‘STAGE 1’ Sheet piling works are now substantially complete; the final outstanding works are to cut down the steel piles to the correct level
We are very grateful for your patience whilst we completed some of the most noisy and disruptive works on site during ‘lockdown’
The next major activity on site is due to commence on Monday 8th June: ‘STAGE 2’ driven piling.
We expect a period of less disruptive activity on site, mostly comprising ground preparation works, until the final phase of piling commences on 08.06.20 (for an anticipated duration of 3 weeks).
Traffic Management Plan
- The working hours for the site will be 07:30-18:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-13:00 Saturday. No working on Sunday.
Proposed Traffic Control Measures
- A ‘travelling’ banksman will assist all Large goods vehicles entering the site during all piling works
- The main contractor proposes that the majority of deliveries will be between 07:30am to 16:30 (this is within the planning timescales from 07:30-18:00) and deliveries outside of this timeslot will require prior approval
- Large goods vehicles will be assisted down the Main Entrance/Exit road and through the site with the ‘travelling’ banksman
- Stop / go signs and vehicle barriers will be used as necessary on site during piling works
Loading and Unloading of Plant & Materials / Delivery Frequency of Large Vehicles
- When Large vehicles are due to site, the banksman will move to the top of the Main Entrance/Exit Road and will accompany the vehicle down the Main Entrance/Exit road to ensure any potential conflicts are avoided
- It is proposed that a strict and co-ordinated delivery schedule is adhered to
- The ‘travelling banksman’ will ensure that deliveries to site are effectively managed, and the general traffic movement through the site during all deliveries (both large and small) is not impeded
In case of emergency
The site manager Sam Gilbaro can be contacted on 07792 555 551 in case of emergency.