Wednesday 25th September, 10am - 11pm. £10 entry fee
In 2013, The Pitch returns to its hometown of Bristol and for the first time, the semi-final and final will come together for a full day of all things entrepreneurial.
Hosted in the city's creative quarter, Paintworks, The Pitch Live is 2013’s must-attend business event for any entrepreneur, regardless of whether you're pitching in the competition or not.
The full programme for The Pitch Live will be released soon, but you can buy tickets now for just £10, which includes entry to both The Pitch Live and The Pitch Final, and food and drink. Please visit http://www.thepitchuk.com/live to book your tickets and find out more.
What can you expect from The Pitch 2013?
- Live pitching from the shortlisted entrants to The Pitch 2013
- A brand new 'One to watch' pitching category for pre start-ups
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with fellow entrepreneurs and like minded business brains!
- Expert led, intimate round table sessions
- Interactive presentations and workshops from leading business experts
- Real life case studies with entrepreneurs who have been there, done it, and got the T-shirt
As the day time event draws to a close, the five finalists will be announced, and the scene will be set for the evening final, which will feature:
- Pie and a pint from legendary Bristol pie company Pieminister
- The final pitches - the five finalists will battle it out for the title of The Pitch Champion 2013
- The Winner announcement - The Pitch Champion 2013 is crowned!
- The after party - free drinks, live entertainment and more!