From Saturday 26th April to Thursday 1st May, 10.30am - 6pm. Free entry
You can also explore a fabulous knitted street, woollen from its roof tiles to its lamp posts. Browse knitted books in the library, try knitted wigs at the wig shop, and buy a pint of knitted milk in the corner shop.
This interactive landscape is the result of a year’s work by hundreds of people supported by Milestones Trust, the south west’s leading care provider. So let the wind blow you off-course this April and wash up on our colourful shores!
- Saturday 26th: Workshops (sculpture, photography, knitting, textiles, storytelling, music), Recovery Choir + Evening performance
- Sunday 27th: Workshops (sculpture, photography, knitting, textiles, storytelling) + Banghra drum and dance (Asian music and rhythms) at 1.30-3.30pm
- Monday 28th: Milestones Song Club at 3.30pm
- Tuesday 29th: Volunteer Awards, Extra Mile Awards (invite only) + Stepping Forward ocean performance at 6.30pm
- Wednesday 30th April: Journeys into Arts Facilitation: Arts and Wellbeing network in Bristol
- Thursday 1st May: The Reader day at 10am-12.30pm
For more information visit http://www.milestonestrust.org.uk/expressions-2014